The Imperator is a very powerful Battleship and was the first of its class to require artifacts to build. It has two large, angled arms lined with turrets, as well as a central rounded region from which the spinals are fired. The ship has a futuristic gray and neon styling theme, which is seen in other advanced ships like the Prototype X-1
The interior of the Imperator is only a box with a teleporter in the back and neon glass in its front.
- Highest health of any current Battleship.
- Relatively high speed for a Battleship.
- Great for PvP and Sieging.
- Versatile Turrets.
- Great firepower from its 9 Turrets and 4 Spinal Barrels.
- The Auto-Lasers provide good defense from smaller Ships.
- High cargo hold for a Battleship but only 40% of the Helios's Cargo Hold.
- Has 200 Shield & Hull DPS, giving it a total of 400 DPS. This puts it slightly ahead of the Nautilus.
- Currently the 2nd most expensive Battleship, at a whopping 1,400,000 Credits.
- Very large, practically Dreadnought-sized.
- Has two blind spots, one in the very front in between the arms, and another one behind the ship.
- Thick profile and top-mounted Turrets make it hard to shoot ships that move below you.
- Somewhat weak to Shield Breakers as it has mainly Shield-based health.
- Often loses to the Helios, another Advanced Battleship, and the Nautilus, an Alien Battleship.
- Despite some difficulty, it can defend against small ships, however it is best used against larger ships.
- The Imperator can easily destroy low-tier Dreadnoughts, making it a great ship against Super Capital Ships if you can manage to stay in their blind spots.
- The Imperator is fit for pirating, and is pretty good at it too.
- Disabled along with all other Artifact Ships in version .65a (?)
- Re-enabled in version .65b, but cost increased dramatically to 1 million Credits.
- Received a unique Quantum Turret and advanced Medium Cannons in version .65b.
- Quantum Cannon replaced with Quantum Laser in version .66b.
- Shield Health was changed from 5000 to 4500 in version .66b.
- Price decreased from 1M to 600K in version .66b
- Maximum Shield/Hull buffed from 4500/3500 to 5500/3850, turn speed buffed from 0.12 to 0.22, armament buffed in version .66c.
- Made available with every other advanced ship (except Osiris) for a month in version .69e.
- Price increased by $400,000 credits in version .69e.
- Price increased yet again by $500,000 credits in version .69e.
- Price reduced to 1.4M credits in version .69e.
- Price changed from 1.4M credits to 3 Antimatter, 1 Ascension, 500K Credits in version .72e1.
- Multiple references to the Osiris, which is an Advanced Dreadnought.
- Made in the Osiris Legion Shipyards.
- Only sells for 62,710 Credits.
- Can take Frion I in 6.7 Minutes
- The player who has lost Imperators the most is ethamberry, who has lost it 15 times.
- The Imperator has an explosion value of 100. This is equal to the explosion of a faction's Starbase.