The Saturn has the sixth-quickest mining speed out of all standard Mining ships in the game due to its two Medium Mining Lasers. The ship has low health, only being able to withstand a few hits from Medium and Heavy weapons before being destroyed. Physically, the ship has four main thrusters behind the bridge, four large containers for Ores, and a tapered front end resembling an old model of the Advanced Miner. It takes a minimum of 150 seconds to fill up its hold.
The Saturn interior consists only of a short, yellow and gray hallway separated from the pilot's seat by a team-colored "door." The pilot's seat is about as tall as the player, black and gray in color, and faces an empty, gray room.
- Sixth fastest mining speed in the game.
- Sixth largest Ores hold in the game.
- The two Medium Mining Lasers have a range of 5500 studs, the same as the Rorqual.
- Low Shields and Hull for its size.
- Same mining speed as the Advanced Miner which costs around 2k Credits less.
- Can be easily destroyed if too far from a Starbase/ the Megabase.
- Aliens often target Miners.
- Check if any enemies are coming every 30 seconds, either by looking around or on the Minimap.
- Always mine in a peaceful faction to ensure safe Mining.
- If in a War, check enemy locations every 30 seconds to avoid destruction of your Ship.
- If an Alien ship or an enemy ship is approaching you, head back to base.
- If an Alien ship is targeting your Starbase while you are mining, stay where you are.
- Received a remodel in version .56b.
- Received a buff that increased its mining range by 50%.
- Received a buff in .61e4 that doubled the ship's health and added some damage resistance.
- .61h1? - Warp Drive added.
- Received another remodel in version .65a.
- Was remodeled and renamed from “Industrial Miner” in 77b5.
- It takes the Saturn about 2.5 minutes to get a full Ore Hold of Silicate.
- Brings in about 1875 Credits without any Loyalty per run, but can earn up to 3375.
- Used to be the biggest Miner, before the Rorqual, Mammoth, and Orca came.
- A top pick for new players because of its low cost and high credit output as it will out pay its cost in 3 runs.
- Used to be called the "Industrial Miner" and had a nicknamed called "Ind Miner".
- Industrial Miner-1.png
- New industrial miner.png