The Blizzard was a part of the Christmas Event 2017. It was the first and only Carrier to have only Dragonflies for its Fighters until they were replaced with its own custom fighters in a later version. The ship was obtained as a reward after completing The Ice Monster's Quest, which has since been removed. Once you lose this ship it is gone, FOREVER! (Unless you lost it to a bug, glitch, or dock-blocking).
Contains a rectangle-like seat that looks out into the front of the ship.
- Obliterates hull with its 8 Medium Flak Cannons.
- Fast Fighters, useful for distracting Starbase Turrets.
- Has no blind spots.
- Can compete with small ships due to lack of blind spots and Flak Cannons.
- Can stay in maximum turret range with its Heavy Laser.
- Extremely high speed for a Carrier, surpassing almost all other carriers and Dreadnoughts.
- Bad positioning means not all Turrets can target at once.
- Fighters lack strength in health and firepower.
- Lackluster damage at long range.
- Lacks in Shield damage.
- No Spinals.
- Limited event ships are often targeted by Pirates and are often seen as a prize kill.
- You can't get it back once it is destroyed or sold.
- Warp in, release Fighters, warp out, and wait until the base is hulled to finish the job.
- Make sure you have a team that will listen to you and pilot the fighters.
- If your target is hulled, your Medium Flak Cannons can rapidly finish them off.
- The ship was renamed due to the quest being broken.
- Received a remodel in .61e.
- Received several changes in .65b. including a health buff that buffed Shield from 2500 to 3750, and Hull from 2000 to 4500. Its Flak Cannons were replaced with Dual Cannons. The fighters replaced with IceFyres.
- Cannons reverted to Flak Cannons in version .65b.
- Health increased from 3750/4500 to 8000/5000 in version .68d.
- Hull increased to 9000, turret loadout changed to 2 Frosty Flak Cannons, 2 Frosty Dual Medium Lasers, 2 Frosty Dual Medium Cannons, 2 Frosty Triple Heavy Cannons and 1 Frosty Triple Heavy Laser in a unknown version (only revealed in-game).
- This was the first Christmas Event 2017 limited ship.
- Was the only carrier to exclusively have Dragonflies.
- The Blizzard was originally named the Snowstorm, but the name was changed.
- Due to the name of the ship being changed, the error message "This model is too big for Roblox to handle" was displayed as a placeholder. This has since been fixed.
- Many players sold the Blizzard to gain more Credits; however, most of them didn't realize that it was gone forever.
- The second holiday-themed event ship that was obtained through a quest, the first being the Reaper.
- Currently, the Blizzard is worth more credits than the Reaper.
- The second event Carrier, the first being the Ghoul Nyx.
- This ship cannot be sold, but it's value is about 527k.
- Funny enough, back in the days when this was available, the ship was deemed weak and so it was sold by a lot of the people who got it back then, for about 40k.
- The remodeled version has an orb at the front of the ship, similar to the Vansnova, Reaper, and the Grim.
- The original Blizzard model was meant to be a Revelation remodel made by ARiNA.
- The original model resembles the Damocles from Rebel Galaxy.
- Currently the rarest event carrier in the game.