The Hevnetier is a large Carrier that is fairly mobile for its size. There are two empty hangars to the left and right of the ship. The front of the ship contains its Battleship-like fighter, the Elanis
The Hevnetier has a simple interior, being a box with a screen at the front, containing a stool that is the pilot's seat, two more seats for fighter pilots and four teleporters. The one at the back leads to outside of the ship. The ones on the left and right leads to the respective hangers. The one at the front leads to the Elanis.
- Has a Fighter comparable to a battleship.
- Well armed for a Carrier.
- Good support ship for fleets and sieges.
- Has little to no reliance on using AI Fighters, as only 1 player is needed.
- High Hull damage.
- Cheap for a Carrier.
- The Carrier itself lacks Spinal firepower.
- Rather low Shield damage compared to Hull damage.
- Has the lowest fighter count in the game, a total count of 1.
- Turrets may have a hard time hitting small ships.
- Huge blind-spot under the ship.
- Rather low health for a Carrier.
- It can be used as a support Carrier in sieges and fleets by itself and carrying a portable Battleship to engage against capital ships, as well as providing defense against smaller ships.
- Useful in fleets, as it provides an extremely powerful and disposable Fighter.
- Get a skilled pilot in the Elanis. You are now just a dreadnought with 7 turrets, congratulations.
- The low shield DPS of the carrier can be offset-ted by the high shield DPS of the Elanis and vice versa.
- Engage ships that are above you as all of the turrets can fire at once.
- Only fight in this ship with a fleet, as small, agile ships can easily exploit your blind-spot under you.
- In .58b2 the old model's Interior was removed, leaving only an empty shell with Fighters.
- Remodeled in .64f.
- Received a Cargo Hold buff from 75 to 1000 in .65b.
- Received a total Turret makeover in .65b.
- Received a Shield buff in .65b.
- Shield increased from 5350 to 9000 and loadout changed to 1 Large Laser, 2 Heavy Point Defense Lasers and 3 Heavy Flak Cannons in version .68d.
- Cargo Hold increased from 1000 to 2000, Shield reduced from 9000 to 6500, Hull increased from 5000 to 6000, Top Speed reduced to 28, Turn Speed increased to 0.09, 2 Heavy Point Defense Lasers and 1 Heavy Laser changed to 3 Heavy Flak Cannons and 2 Triple Heavy Lasers; 2 Blitzes, 1 Frenzy, 1 Fury and 1 Xenophile switched out with 2 Nighthawk and 1 Elanis; received a remodel in version .69a2.
- Turret placement modified in version.69e?
- Reworked in version .75a10. Shields 6500 to 7500, Hull 6000 to 6500. Loses 1 Triple Heavy Laser and 6 Heavy Flak cannons for 2 Capital Triple Cannons, 2 Quad Advanced Medium Cannons, 2 Triple Medium Cannons and 1 Triple Medium Laser. Loses 2 Nighthawks and the Elanis gains a buff.
- It was part of a batch of Carriers added in the game in .46, when farterbotz pushed to have more Carriers other than the Stormbringer.
- The Hevnetier's old model was the smallest and weakest carrier until the Vanguard was added to the game.
- The old model used to spawn random Fighters.
- Formerly used to carry the fighters Xenophiles, Blitz, Frenzy and the Nighthawk.
- One of the only 2 Carriers to house a Battleship like fighter: The Elanis, while the other carrier being Annihilator and it's fighter, the A - Bionicle.
- One of the only 2 playable ships that has an affiliation with the alien faction Slarfie, the other ship being the Slipstream.
- Resembles the Nyx, a supercarrier from EVE online
- Has the lowest fighter count in the game, 1.